Services at Christmas 2018
Christmas at the Church of St. Michael the Archangel, Bugle Street, Southampton
- Sunday 2nd December – (Advent Sunday) 6.30pm: Advent Carols by Candlelight, with Cantores Michaelis, followed by mulled wine and mince pies
- Sunday 9th Dec – 4pm: Concert by vocal ensemble “Papagena” - The Darkest Midnight" which is Advent and Christmas music - Entrance £12.
- Sunday 16 Dec – 6.30pm: Nine Lessons and Carols by Candlelight – as above, with Cantores Michaelis and more wine and mince pies!!
- Christmas Eve (Monday 24 December) - 11pm: Midnight Mass with Cantores Michaelis’
- Christmas Day (Tuesday 25 December) - 10.30am: Family Communion